New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and everyone is celebrating a new beginning. For instance, I will be starting my first job this January but even if there is nothing you might consider a major event happening in 2019, every New Year is a blank canvas with endless opportunities arising. Whatever the form of the expectative feeling you are experiencing, I find the New Year’s Eve an important celebration and a big part of enjoying it lays on a festive look.
Starting from this idea, I want everyone to get a taste of how much I love new beginnings and I want to share with you my look for the New Year’s Eve party. Hopefully, you will enjoy it and you will get a taste of how much I love the winter holidays!
Products I have used:
- Bioderma Hydrabio Brume – soothing refreshing water
- Uriage Hyseac Fluid SPF50+ (always use SPF when you are under acne treatments! read more about it in my article about them)
- Diorskin Forever&Ever Wear Primer – extreme perfection and hold makeup base
- Fenty Beauty PRO FILT’R – soft matte long wear foundation
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD – microfinishing loose powder
- Christian Dior Cherie Bow Palette – Rose Poudré
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres – Tissé Cambon
- Lancôme Grandiôse Liner – Noir Mirifique
- Benefit They’re real! Mascara (one of my all time favorites, you can read a review here)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Dior Backstage – Glow Face Palette
- MAC Powder Blush Rouge – Sheer Tone Blush Peaches
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – Double Dare
Disclaimer! I am just a beauty passionate, not a professional. Errors make us unique, so any inadequacy is just the joy of life. Please enjoy with an open heart and an easy going mind, all this shimmer from a “girl next door”!
Video by Andrei and photos by Andrei&Sabina
Be the first to comment on "New Year’s Eve Look"